Heel pain is an inflammation of the plantar fascia, which runs along the foot. It features a sharp, excruciating pain in the heel or lower leg while standing or walking.
The pain is usually intense in the morning and decreases throughout the day.
This condition can disrupt your daily life. However, there are several natural ways that can minimize the symptoms and discomfort of the pain:
1. At night wrap the foot with aluminum foil and put on cotton socks. Do this for 4-6 weeks until you get rid of the problem.
2. In a bowl mix one tablespoon of honey with a teaspoon sea salt and a little pure iodine (~ 50 ml). Mix well until the ingredients unite. Apply the mixture on a cotton cloth and place it on the affected area and fix with plastic wrap. Allow the coating to act overnight. The next morning, walk for about 15 minutes, then remove it.
3. Fill a sock or cloth with salt and heat it in the oven. Apply this hot coating (not too hot!) on the foot until it completely cool down in a period of 10 days.
4. Take a leaf of cabbage and spread it with a teaspoon of honey. Apply on the foot, fix with a sock or plastic wrap and leave overnight. Rinse with warm water the next day when you wake up. Usually after the third day the pain decreases.
5. Grate enough carrot to cover the heel, put on a piece of plastic wrap and apply on the foot. Fix the coating with a bandage and leave it on overnight. With a few treatments the pain will disappear.
6. Crush 4 Aspirin and 4 Analgin tablets and mix with 100 ml of iodine. Allow the mixture to stay for one day, then apply on the foot. You also need to practice walking, and even knocking gently on the floor to boost blood flow and improve the metabolism of calcium.
7. Place a few pieces of sliced black radish in cotton socks and put them on your feet. Leave overnight and in the morning wash with warm water. Do this three days in a row, and you will notice significant results.
8. When it comes to unbearable pain, potato coatings can be very effective. After washing the potatoes, peel them, chop (or grate them), and apply them as a coating using plastic wrap or foil. Make sure that the potatoes juice will not leak. Repeat the procedure 7-8 days to fully cure the problem.